Date(s) - 28/11/2021
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
LATEST POST GIVEN BAD WEATHER:
It’s looking half reasonable for TOMORROW so at this stage it looks like a goer but keep watch for a change of plan via email or Facebook.
We will be going to RQs for lunch and require a head count as they are making extra staff available for us.
Please let me know via text, 0409 768 822, this page, or email to The Cruiser Club ASAP today if you can come for lunch.
If the weather turns foul we still need to present the gifts at church so come in the car and join us for lunch – we will still give out two prizes for best dressed.
Oooops nearly forgot, if you were listening to ABC radio this morning you would have heard yours truly give the GC Cruiser Club and Newlife Church a big rap.
Not sure which one of you wonderful people set me up for that.
Hi Guys and Gals
What’s happening on Sunday 28th November? CORRECT! – The 16th Gold Coast Cruiser Club Annual Toy Run
This year is shaping up to be the best one……….ever – so thank you all so much J
As usual there will be a prize for “Best Dressed Bike” and a prize for “Best Dressed Rider/Pillion” so…….. get busy with the tinsel and baubles.
On the day please arrive at Gloria’s early – as she is opening especially for us; (she is such a treasure and we should all appreciate her efforts.)
- Get there early
- We are still accepting gifts so if you can bring a gift for a 6 – 16 year old – or drop at Gloria’s in the week if unable to carry on your bike
- Prizes will be given out at approximately 8.40
- Stands up at 9.00 sharp
- Photos – and water stop – at Emerald Lakes
- Arrive at Newlife Church at 11.00 am
- Unload vehicles and bike and present gifts
- Mingle for a chat after the service
- Lunch at RQ’s Tavern – Corner Markeri Street & Robina Parkway
See you all on the day.
Mick & Val Foster
Ride Leader: Pommy Mick